WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu . For a video about cookies visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies.
- Cookies do lots of different jobs, like remembering the contents of your basket, verifying your age, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. We also use analytics software, which allows us to track and measure patterns of behaviour so that we can improve our website. In the table below we list details of all the software we use for this purpose.
- Additionally, we have partnerships with some carefully chosen third party services which involve including some code on our website, for example advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services, so that we can measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities, enable you to share content with your friends or login via a social media account. In some cases these partners may also store and retrieve their own cookies on your computer. Cookies set by websites other than opihr.com are known as “third party cookies”. We have no control over these third parties or their cookies and are not responsible for the same. These third party cookies are likely to be analytical cookies, performance cookies or marketing cookies. To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies www.cookiebot.com
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, UK and EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) and other relevant UK and EU data protection legislation, and to be as open and transparent as possible, we have provided more information on the cookies in use on our website here. These details may change over time as we continue to develop our website.
COOKIE CONSENT AND REMOVAL OF COOKIES
- You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings in your web browser to allow or deny different websites from setting cookies. Disabling essential cookies may mean that you are not able to use some or all of the functionality of our website. For more information about cookies including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To opt out of Google Analytics visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.