1. The Organiser is: Quintessential Brands Premium Brands Ltd – 3-4a Little Portland Street, London, W1W 7JB.
2. The Giveaway will take place from: (opens)12:00am 10/08/20 – (closes) 23:59 30/09/20 (“the Promotional Period”)
3. Enter at https://opihr.com/discover/postcard/ for your chance to win.
4. Participation in the competition is free of charge and no purchase necessary
5. Winners will be picked at random and announced within six weeks of the competition closing.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so.
7. By entering the Giveaway, the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions.
8. The Organiser is making the Giveaway available to everyone over the age of 18, being the legal drinking age in the United Kingdom.
9. To be eligible, the participant must be a minimum age of 18 or over and able to supply ID upon request. The participant must also be a resident in the UK.
10. Employees of the Organiser and its affiliated companies and freelance contractors and agents and their immediate family members and other persons who are professionally connected with the Organiser or this giveaway are not eligible to enter.
11. Participants may enter the giveaway more than once, but each submission needs to be a different location and travel tip specific to that destination for it to be a valid submission.
12. The deadline for entries is 23:59, 30th September 2020. Entries received after this will not be valid or counted.
13. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
15. To enter, each participant must send the requisite information (as outlined below) to https://opihr.com/discover/postcard/ to complete the entry form to register. Entry requires the following information:
a. The travel tip MUST be specific to your chosen destination and not general travel tips for any location
a. The image MUST be that of your chosen destination. No other image will be a valid submission
b. The image submitted must be your own image. If taken from the internet or via another source then your entry WILL NOT be valid
16. No person/persons visible faces are to be included in the image being submitted, otherwise the entry WILL NOT be valid.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude submissions from the Giveaway and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task or if they contain insults, inaccuracies, infringe competition, trademark or copyright law, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, the Prize may also be disallowed in retrospect.
18. The participant indemnifies the Organiser from all claims arising in connection with such non-permitted entries.
19. Messages will be checked for possible obscenity or other objectionable content, e.g. discriminatory, content. The Organiser reserves the right at their sole discretion not to publish or to remove any content. If this happens, the participant may be notified and will be barred from entering the Giveaway.
20. Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the Giveaway without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the Giveaway or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
21. The Organiser accepts no liability for entries submitted via social media platforms which are not visible or searchable due to user’s social media privacy settings.
22. Successful entrants will be contacted by email following validation of their entry, up to six weeks following closing date.
23. The prizes are:
(a) Grand prize: £2000 travel voucher to redeem with Trailfinders, 1 x Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ95, plus the entire OPIHR Gin range; 1 x 70cl Oriental Spiced Gin, 1 x 70cl Arabian Edition, x 1 70cl European Edition, 1 x 70cl Far East Edition, 1x case of 12 pre-mixed can G&T with a dash of ginger (250ml each)& 1 x case of 12 pre-mixed cans with a twist of orange (250ml each)
(b) 3 x runner up prizes: 3 x 1 x Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ95 and the entire OPIHR Gin range; 1 x 70cl Oriental Spiced Gin, 1 x 70cl Arabian Edition, x 1 70cl European Edition, 1 x 70cl Far East Edition, 1x case of 12 pre-mixed can G&T with a dash of ginger (250ml each)& 1 x case of 12 pre-mixed cans with a twist of orange (250ml each)
(c) 10 x Ultimate Gift Set prizes: 70cl OPIHR Gin + Glass gift set, plus Regional Editions 5cl miniatures gift set.
(d) 15 x G&T Bundles prizes: x1 case each (12 per case) of OPIHR G&T ready-to-drink cans (Twist of Orange & Dash of Ginger)
24. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
25. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Prize without notification in the instance that the Winner should resell or attempt to resell the Prize.
26. If the Prize (or part of the prize if applicable) is no longer available for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same or similar value at its own discretion.
27. All Winners must be 18 or over to enter the competition and receive the OPIHR range prizes.
28. The Winner of the Grand Prize and their guest (if taken) must be over 18 in order to redeem the travel voucher.
29. Once the ‘Grand Prize’ travel voucher is received; it is the winner’s responsibility to redeem as necessary. The Organiser will have no responsibility upon receipt of the vouchers or any issues that may occur with travel provider, during or after travel.
30. The Trailfinders travel vouchers are valid indefinitely and can be redeemed at any time.
31. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place within four weeks of closing date.
32. All decisions of the Organiser, in respect of this Giveaway and all aspects relating to it will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
33. The winner will be notified within six weeks of competition closing date, using the contact details available to the Organiser as provided by the Winner upon entry. If the Winner fails to confirm his/her acceptance of the Prize within 72 hours of being notified, the Prize will be forfeited, and another winner may be selected by the Organiser and announced.
34. The Organiser is required to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid Prize has been awarded. To comply with this obligation the Organiser will publish the social handle of the Winner on Instagram and Facebook within six weeks of competition closing date.
35. If you object to any or all of your [social media] handle being published or made available, please contact the Organiser at [email protected] In such circumstances, the Organiser must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
36. The Organiser accepts no liability if the Winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the Winner for reasons beyond its control.
37. The Winner/s will be requested by the Organiser to confirm their email address by email, once contacted by the OPIHR team.
38. The Winner/s of the Prize will then receive their Prize via delivery through a courier service.
39. The Organiser accepts no responsibility if the Prize cannot be collected for any reason.
40. The Organiser and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
41. The Organiser hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the Giveaway cannot be guaranteed. If the Giveaway has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by social media platforms, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against the Organiser. If any individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The Organiser shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the Prize.
42. Transferability of OPIHR gin stock won: OPIHR gin is supplied to the winners on condition that it must not be sold for commercial gain in anyway, including on online auction sites.
43. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take up the prize, it will be forfeited. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
44. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Orgniser which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Organiser may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
45. If an entry is not validated or deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
46. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the UK and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
47. The Organiser’s decision in respect of all manners to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
48. The Organiser does not endorse nor encourage excessive consumption of alcohol and by entering the Giveaway entrants confirm they will abide by responsible drinking guidelines as advised by Drinkaware.
49. In so far as is permitted by law, the Organiser will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, death or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Giveaway or as a result of accepting the Prize.
51. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, or with Trailfinders travel company.
52. This Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of the UK and subject to their exclusive jurisdiction.
54. Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter. If entrants choose to receive these future communications by opting-in to receive these communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time. Personal details of entrants who have opted-in to future marketing communications will not be passed to a third party and will be retained by OPIHR gin for this purpose only:
(a) Entrants are providing their information to the Organiser and not to any other party (save as set out above).
55. The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there are good reasons for doing so. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the Giveaway. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
56. For any enquiries relating to this promotion please contact [email protected]
If you want to get in touch, we would love to hear from youContact Us